GIVING TO DIVERSITY
A contribution to the 21st Century Diversity Fund will foster the financial support of a wide variety of initiatives to address diversity at EKU.
The 21st Century Diversity Fund provides and supports programming, such as:
- Recruitment and retention efforts
- Special projects or programs at EKU that advance cultural diversity on campus
- Projects that will advance the academic success of underrepresented students at EKU
- Pre-college learning opportunities
- Faculty and student mentoring events
If you would like to discuss ways to give, please contact our office at 859-622-6587 and we will work with you to ensure your charitable, tax-deductible giving needs are met.
Click 'Give Now' above
Click 'Donate Now'
Select donation amount under 'Other Fund'
Type 'Diversity' in '*Gift Designation' Box
Click 'Give Now' and provide credit card information.