Hispanic Heritage Month Programs NOW through Oct 15!
H I S P A N I C H E R I T A G E M O N T H P R O G R A MS
- Sept 14: LSA OPEN HOUSE ~ 10am-11pm in Middle Powell
- Sept 27: LATINO READ-IN ~ 12pm-1pm in Middle Powell
- Sept 28: CHAUTAUGUA LECTURE SERIES: Julissa Arce: "The American DREAMer; From Undocumented to Wall Street & Immigration Advocacy" ~ 7:30pm in Whitlock Auditorium
- Oct 4: LATINO STREET FAIR ~ 10am-2pm on Powell Corner
- Oct 11: STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS: Real Talk with the Regentes ~ TBA 5-7pm
- Oct 18: Inauguration of Bobby Verdugo Bilingual Peer Mentoring and Tutoring Center ~ McCreary Hall